Monday, March 10, 2008

Chapter 12

Ok This Chapter is Kind of crazy as well. Luba Luft is killed it was nice how Rick and Phil came and approached her and how Rick brought her thebook. I really think she liked this painting because it shows purity and she wanted to feel that way even though shes an android it was kind of crazy, she probably didnt remember that stage she might not have went through that stage in her life. Rick then gave Phil a test and found out he wasnt an android. Then something caught my attention the part about sex how it was said that sex is another name for love. I do not believe that is true Love is a feeling that makes you feel good and somethimes bad it makes you do crazy things. Sex is an act they are totally different.

Scream: I believe this relates to the androids and himans i believe the humans on the earth want to scream because of the war the killings eveything thats going on especially the specials. Also I belive it has to do with androids because they know they are being hunted. I dont really understand if they know exactly what it means to feel stressed enough to scream but i think that thats maybe how they feel. They know humans want them dead.

1. I now think that Rick is not an android.
2. At this time in the book I dont know whats going to happen.

No comments: